WELCOME TO GIRLS IN ACTION
Girls In Action (GIA) is a FREE outreach program that focuses on inspiring our female youths of today to become leaders of tomorrow.
Our Motto: "Girls Empowered"
Our Vision: All Girls Are Our Daughters: Teaching communities and families to raise caring and responsible children and adolescents.
Our Mission: Is to Empower, Educate and Encourage all female youth to be their best selves in life and their communities by making positive life choices.
- Is your daughter between the ages of 8 and 18?
- Would she benefit from joining a mentorship that focuses on reinforcing and instilling core values and lifeskills needed to become a woman leader of tomorrow?
- Is your child easily influenced by her peers and her environment?
- Does she need some assistance with being redirected to the path of positive mental, physical and spiritual growth?
- Would you like your daughter to understand the significance and importance of
being an active member of her community?
Parent/Legal Guardian Permission Slip to join GIA outreach program. (click here)
- Would you like to have the opportunity to connect and build meaningful relationships with other young ladies?
- Would you like to develop life skills that will assist you in your transition into adult hood?
- Are you looking for a place where you can express your concerns in a non-judgemental enviroment?
- Would you like to meet with women who truly understand your struggles and have a geniune desire to help you achieve your goals?
Tween or Teen's Participation Form (Click here for application) - To be completed by girls and/or young ladies ages 8-18 years old
If so, Girls In Action wants to work with YOU and your family to plant and nurture seeds of success for your future.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) ~ For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
To learn more about GIA, please read the "About Us" section.
Girls In Action is always actively seeking donations and volunteers.
Please contact Ikisha Little, Founder to support this program at
Thanks for visiting!
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Notice: Participants, Volunteers, Guest Speakers may be filmed, photographed, or recorded by Girls In Action for educational and promotional uses, including for posting on the Girls In Action's and other public Web sites.