GIA OUTREACH NEEDS
"It Takes A Village to Raise A Child" African Proverb
These are the immediate outreach needs for our FREE weekend programs for female youth. In order to effectively reach our local community of young ladies, we rely on the resources and gifts that God brings through people like you. Please review the needs below and let us know if you or someone you know can help.
Your support is requested as we continue to EMPOWER, EDUCATE, and ENCOURAGE the female youth in our community.
Thank you in Advance...Together we Can Encourage A Girl!
Girls In Action request donations in the following areas:
* Monetary Donations
* Food & Beverage Donations
* Copying Services
* Sponsors and Partners
* Banquet - Facility Space for Workshops and other Events
* Favor bags for approximately 20 tweens and teens for monthly workshops
* Catering and Beverage Service
* Speakers for Workshops
* Fiction and Non-Fiction Books relating to female tweens & teens issues
* Flip Charts
* Glass Jars for saving
*School Supplies (Notebooks/Looseleaf Tablets/Tablets/Pens/Pencils/Bookbags)
* Planners for Tweens and Teens
* Printing Services
* Design & Graphics
* Dancers, Artists, Singers, Poets, Entrepreneurs and others interested in
sharing their Gift with the female youth
Girls In Action (GIA) welcomes your generous donations and sponsorship for our programs and services designed to empower female adolescents. We welcome individuals, organizations and corporations interested in supporting the mission of empowering young girls of today to become leaders of tomorrow.